Orders will ship in 1-3 days of purchase. In the event that the item(s) you purchased is backordered, or made to order, I will reach out to you by your email provided so you can choose to wait or cancel your order. If you ordered more than one item, you may receive partial shipments, and I will email to communicate that to you. If you have any special requests, like gift packaging, write in the the NOTE section at checkout. If you have an inquiry regarding the status of your order and/or product availability please submit email through the contact page.
We accept American Express, VISA, Mastercard and Discover credit cards as forms of payment. Customers will be charged as soon as order is submitted on rknycjewelry.com
We want you to be happy with your order. If you are not satisfied with your order, please explain why, and we will gladly accept your return within 7 days of your order's arrival*. To return an online purchase, email email@example.com. To return an in store purchase, you can return to our store or email us and we will find the best solution. We are not responsible for lost return packages. Returned merchandise must include vendor packaging, and be in the same condition as when it was received, unworn. Used merchandised cannot be returned unless defective, in which we will offer solutions.
Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is processed, a refund will be issued for the merchandise amount. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post to your account.
Please mail returns to the following address:
Rhea Kulcsar NYC
4705 Center Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11109
We will do our best to repair any jewelry design purchased through rknycjewelry.com & or from RKNYC stores. Please email Rhea@RheaKulcsar.com
- Less than 3 months after purchase is FREE
- More than 3 months is subject to repair fee. *Fee is contingent upon material availability and nature of repair.
- Due to the nature of our products, we may not be able to order certain components needed to repair older items.
Each piece of Rhea Kulcsar jewelry is hand-crafted and requires delicate handling. Please follow our recommended care routine to extend the life of the jewelry so it can celebrate numerous memorable parties and events.
After each wear — gently wipe with a soft jewelry cloth and store in a jewelry box. Please note that all of the collection is made by hand, which should be delicately handled and neatly stored.
- Keep away from moisture -- water, lotion, and perfume could erode the shiny finish. Always remove rings when washing your hands, and dry properly to avoid getting wet. Do not shower bathe or swim in the jewelry.
- Give it a break -- Give the jewelry a day off to limit wear and tear.
- Be careful with the jewels -- Most pieces included natural stones, be careful not to press on the stones when adjusting bangles, avoid dropping as the stones could crack, knocking them onto things. Use common sense, if you drop things they can break or make stones pop out. Do not adjust ring bands and ear climbers more than needed to put on, or you will snap the metal. Treat them with care as they are our little babies!
- Traveling with jewels -- Pack them carefully in a jewelry box, and always carry on with you.