Orders will ship in 1-2 business days of purchase. If you ordered more than one item, you may receive partial shipments, and I will email to communicate that to you. If you have any special requests, write in the the NOTE section at checkout. If you have an inquiry regarding the status of your order and/or product availability please submit email through the contact page.
Orders will ship in 1-2 business days. Email after purchase for RUSH options.
Domestic: FREE USA UPS SHIPPING OVER $100, $5 UNDER $100.
Because of new USPS First Class & Priority shipping issues, I am now shipping UPS Ground to not add packages into the back logged USPS system. $5 shipping charge = UPS Ground Shipping, which is quicker and includes insurance.
International: $10 USPS PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OVER $200, $25 UNDER $200.
Because of new USPS First Class shipping issues, I am no longer offering First Class $10 shipping as packages NEED to be insured with tracking. I am now only shipping USPS Priority tracked & insured. The cost is $40 but I only charge you $25.
All duties & tariffs vary by country, change, and may be due when your item arrives. Please review customs website for your country for updated details.
All jewelry is shipped in a complimentary cute logo gift box! This can be used to present as a gift, as well as small enough to be used for storage. I know "unboxing" is a trend, but adding unnecessary paper/plastic that will be thrown away is against my ethos, not sustainable and not GREEN!
We accept American Express, VISA, Mastercard and Discover credit cards as forms of payment. Customers will be charged as soon as order is submitted on rknycjewelry.com
Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is processed, a refund will be issued for the merchandise amount. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post to your account.
We will do our best to repair any jewelry design purchased through rknycjewelry.com & or from RKNYC stores. Please email Rhea@RheaKulcsar.com
- Less than 3 months after purchase is FREE
- More than 3 months is subject to repair fee. *Fee is contingent upon material availability and nature of repair.
- Due to the nature of our products, we may not be able to order certain components needed to repair older items.
Each piece of Rhea Kulcsar jewelry is hand-crafted and requires delicate handling. Please follow our recommended care routine to extend the life of the jewelry so it can celebrate numerous memorable parties and events.
- Wipe with a soft Jewelry cloth - Purchase one here and store in a jewelry box. Please note that all of the collection is made by hand, which should be delicately handled and neatly stored.
Keep away from moisture -- water, lotion, and perfume could erode the shiny finish. Always remove rings when washing your hands, and dry properly to avoid getting wet. Do not shower bathe or swim in the jewelry.
- Give it a break -- Give the jewelry a day off to limit wear and tear.
- Be careful with the jewels -- Most pieces included natural stones, be careful not to press on the stones when adjusting bangles, avoid dropping as the stones could crack, knocking them onto things. Use common sense, if you drop things they can break or make stones pop out. Do not adjust ring bands and ear climbers more than needed to put on, or you will snap the metal. Treat them with care as they are our little babies!
- Traveling with jewels -- Pack them carefully in a jewelry box, and always carry on with you.